OTAWA v2 is in development since 2 years.
New features include (but are not limited to):
- otawa-install.py — automatic installer/compiler for OTAWA optional modules (instruction, micro-architecture, analyses, etc)
- otawa-stat.py — generation of statistics for a WCET analysis,
- new CFG system improving the display of CFG and reducing the size of analysed programs,
- improved support of instruction model to represent their execution inside the pipeline,
- simplified internal engine to make easier the development of new extensions,
- generalized interface to run OTAWA as a server to be used with script languages like Python,
- and many more helpers, display modules and analyses.
Beta version should be available in June 2019.