OTAWA may be used in command line environment but also exists a plug-in in the [[http://www.eclipse.org/|Eclipse website]] environment. It enables:
* to run OTAWA on the developed binary,
* to display of internals of the binary,
* to select the tasks of the project,
* to help bounding the loops of the project (by hand or using oRange),
* to compute the WCET,
* to visualize time spend on sources, on assembly, on CFGs or the PCG.
Version 1.7.3 can be downloaded [[http://www.tracesgroup.netpax/otawa-eclipse-plugin-160628-linux-x86_64.tar.bz2|here]].[[image:screenshot.png|center|large]]